IRL is looking for an illustrator to work on web and marketing materials in addition to the iOS/Android products. This is a unique opportunity to join a small nimble team that is growing fast. The ideal candidate possesses love and care for design craft, strong design rationale and communication skills, and has experience working in a large variety of styles and formats.
- A portfolio that reflects your strengths illustrative and animation design skills
- Addicted to staying ahead of illustration and animation best practices, trends, etc.
- Motivated by feedback, and by opportunity to improve in your role, in the work and in how you work together as a team
- Pride in your work over ego, every time
- Care and empathy towards the customers we serve
- Excellent design, color, and typographic skills
- At least 5+ years of experience with interaction and visual design for web-based experiences and applications
- Advance knowledge of After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite, (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) and Sketch
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience crafting animations for Lottie Airbnb framework
- Experience crafting icons
- Excellent file and asset organization
- Strong illustration skills
- Being able to meet deadlines with an attention to detail
- Ability to act upon critique and design feedback
- Work closely with the web and product team to help develop IRL’s illustrated brand
- Execute visual storytelling through your craft
- Explore a variety of illustration styles to best fit a feature or story
- Creatively express ideas or concept
- Experience with marketing design
- Experience with brand design
- UX and customer journey experience
Get Together Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status.