IRL is the leading group messaging social network that brings people together through events and shared experiences. With its wide range of in-app offerings, including personalized event suggestions using artificial intelligence, calendar integrations, messenger and private group pages, IRL deepens everyone's ability to connect through organic community-building and engaging social interaction.
Based on humans' natural group orientation and essential need to communicate, especially in the post-COVID era, IRL is building the future of interaction by translating these inherent needs onto one platform and encouraging users to do more together.
- Ability to architect scalable cloud solutions with AWS.
- Understanding of AWS RDS MYSQL configuration, monitoring, tuning, pricing options, and cost optimization.
- Monitor and optimize operational concerns, automation, and query performance.
- Plan and implement a High Availability and Disaster Recovery (HADR) environment.
- Experience with large data sets, high insertion/transaction volume in mission critical environments.
- Plan, implement, and educate the team on various data persistence services.
- Willingness to educate teams on MYSQL querying best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work remotely and communicate asynchronously
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or the equivalent hands-on experience
- Experience with gathering and documenting technical requirements and specifications
- Caching technologies like Redis & Memcached
- Experiencing reviewing technical specifications and architectural plans with the ability to make trade-offs and compromise to meet business objectives and product goals
- Basic knowledge of Laravel and PHP
- Basic experience in building RESTful APIs
- Flexible working hours
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Competitive healthcare benefits package
- Stipends for work related materials (desk, co-working office, ect.)
- Annual all expense paid work retreats (i.e. Hawaii)
- Forward-thinking Time Off
Get Together Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status.