IRL is the leading group messaging social network that brings people together through events and shared experiences. With its wide range of in-app offerings, including personalized event suggestions using artificial intelligence, calendar integrations, messenger and private group pages, IRL deepens everyone's ability to connect through organic community-building and engaging social interaction.
Based on humans' natural group orientation and essential need to communicate, especially in the post-COVID era, IRL is building the future of interaction by translating these inherent needs onto one platform and encouraging users to do more together.
We're looking for self-motivated teammates who have a passion for building high-quality consumer-facing applications.
What you’ll be doing
- Be responsible for ideation, scoping, development, launch, and follow-up of social features across all our clients.
- Have a thoughtful voice when determining priorities. Bring research and insight to the process.
- Work with designers, frontend, backend, QA, marketing, and support to guide products through every release step.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of all new products.
- Be a voice of our users, understand needs and deliver rock-solid value.
- Help build on processes to improve execution.
- Ensure projects are well-planned, executed efficiently, properly documented, and delivered with high quality
- Communicate product status, key issues, and launch plans to decision-makers across the organization.
- Quickly understand then champion the IRL mission to help deliver best-in-class products.
- 3+ years experience as a product manager or product owner.
- Experience working with mobile applications.
- Experience working with Consumer Applications, preferably social or with Growth.
- Extra points if you've founded or launched a social app product or led a key area at a leading social app company.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-reliance, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- Well organized with project information, a strong attention to detail, and a strong communicator.
- Strong abilities to influence, keep team members engaged, and hold dynamic meetings.
- Curiosity and a growth mindset.
- IRL pays 99% of the monthly premium for platinum and gold PPO medical insurance, plus vision and dental coverage, for employees and their spouses, partners & children.
- All employees receive 25 days of Personal Time Off every calendar year plus 5 Floating Holidays.
- Sick leave honor system: Employees can take up to 2 consecutive days per illness without having to take PTO.
- Remote Work Set Up Stipend for new employees of up to $7,500 for engineers and $5,000 for non-engineers.
- All-Purpose Stipend of $4,800 per year for ongoing remote work expenses plus an incredible range of products and services.
- Celebrations Stipend: Employees may receive up to $1,200 per year for personal and family events planned through the IRL app.
- Student Loan Repayment: IRL will contribute up to $437.50 per month, with a maximum lifetime benefit of $31,500, for the repayment of employee student loans.
- Professional Development: IRL will contribute up to $3,000 annually, with a maximum lifetime benefit of $12,000, for expenses associated with employee professional development.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (coming Fall 2021) with 100% match on up to 6% of employee salary.
Get Together Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status.