IRL is the leading group messaging social network that brings people together through events and shared experiences. With its wide range of in-app offerings, including personalized event suggestions using artificial intelligence, calendar integrations, messenger and private group pages, IRL deepens everyone's ability to connect through organic community-building and engaging social interaction.
Based on humans' natural group orientation and essential need to communicate, especially in the post-COVID era, IRL is building the future of interaction by translating these inherent needs onto one platform and encouraging users to do more together.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our product.
- Identify the opportunities most important for growth, to remove barriers for product adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization, and partner with our growth-focused engineering teams to execute on projects based on what’s identified to accelerate the growth and adoption of IRL.
- Understand funnels, ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends in the adoption of our product to identity opportunities for step-changes and angle changes in growth.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and allow us to monitor the health of product adoption in the markets we serve.
- Communicate the state of business, experiment results, opportunities, etc. to product teams.
- Influence and inform product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations.
- Understand the competitive landscape facing IRL’s products and relative position in the market, to inform the product growth strategy and design.
- Lead direct response communication efforts with users & potential users of IRL’s products choosing the best targeting, channel, and message to drive product adoption
- 2+ years experience doing quantitative analysis.
- 2+ years experience working collaboratively with product team members such as: product management, engineering, design, data science, data engineering etc.
- 2+ years experience manipulating data sets through statistical software (ex. R, SAS, Pivot Tables) or other methods.
- 2+ years experience with product optimization work i.e. funnel/website optimization and/or outbound communication channels like email or push notifications.
- 1+ years experience in SQL and/or other programming languages.
- 1+ years experience with product optimization or growth best practices.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field or 3+ years equivalent technical work experience.
- Experience in making analytical, data-driven decisions and communicating the results of analyses.
- Experience in statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, product experimentation, regressions, experimentation logic and biases).
- IRL pays 99% of the monthly premium for platinum and gold PPO medical insurance, plus vision and dental coverage, for employees and their spouses, partners & children.
- All employees receive 25 days of Personal Time Off every calendar year plus 5 Floating Holidays.
- Sick leave honor system: Employees can take up to 2 consecutive days per illness without having to take PTO.
- Remote Work Set Up Stipend for new employees of up to $7,500 for engineers and $5,000 for non-engineers.
- All-Purpose Stipend of $4,800 per year for ongoing remote work expenses plus an incredible range of products and services.
- Celebrations Stipend: Employees may receive up to $1,200 per year for personal and family events planned through the IRL app.
- Student Loan Repayment: IRL will contribute up to $437.50 per month, with a maximum lifetime benefit of $31,500, for the repayment of employee student loans.
- Professional Development: IRL will contribute up to $3,000 annually, with a maximum lifetime benefit of $12,000, for expenses associated with employee professional development.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (coming Fall 2021) with 100% match on up to 6% of employee salary.
Get Together Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status.