IRL is the leading group messaging social network that brings people together through events and shared experiences. With its wide range of in-app offerings, including personalized event suggestions using artificial intelligence, calendar integrations, messenger and private group pages, IRL deepens everyone's ability to connect through organic community-building and engaging social interaction.
Based on humans' natural group orientation and essential need to communicate, especially in the post-COVID era, IRL is building the future of interaction by translating these inherent needs onto one platform and encouraging users to do more together
We are looking for self-motivated engineers who have a passion for building high-quality consumer-facing applications.
Front-End Developer Position
We are looking for an experienced Front-End Developer to join our web-team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. It would be your responsibility to translate our company and customer needs into a functional and appealing web-environment while ensuring a great user experience. We expect you to be a pro-active tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
What we expect from you
- Be an inspiring member of our web-team
- Develop user-friendly and testable components or webpages for our SPA's
- Work proactively together with our backend, content and design teams to improve overall quality of our product
- Optimize for browser compatibility and maximum PageSpeed
- Maintain high quality standards and brand consistency
- Write clear technical specifications, documentation and guides
- Keep in touch with latest trends in web development
What we are looking for
- 3+ years experience of working as a Front-End Developer
- Significant experience with building server-side rendered SPA's using Vue.js
- Proficient in developing with ES5+ and CSS
- Good understanding of industry best practices, layout aesthetics and SEO principles
- Knowledge of browser testing and debugging
- Experience with Nuxt.js, Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS, GraphQL, TypeScript, Storybook, WebAnimations, Jest and/or SVG’s is a pre
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills with an ability to perform well in a dynamic environment
- Knows what it takes to make being part of a fully remote team a success
- BSc degree in Computer Science or other relevant area
What you can expect from us
- You will be joining a young and eager team that’s focused on building out the next big social medium
- Open work environment with short communication lines to other teams and/or team members
- Market rate salary
- Regular company retreats (unfortunately on hold due to C19)
- IRL pays 99% of the monthly premium for platinum and gold PPO medical insurance, plus vision and dental coverage, for employees and their spouses, partners & children.
- All employees receive 25 days of Personal Time Off every calendar year plus 5 Floating Holidays.
- Sick leave honor system: Employees can take up to 2 consecutive days per illness without having to take PTO.
- Remote Work Set Up Stipend for new employees of up to $7,500 for engineers and $5,000 for non-engineers.
- All-Purpose Stipend of $4,800 per year for ongoing remote work expenses plus an incredible range of products and services.
- Celebrations Stipend: Employees may receive up to $1,200 per year for personal and family events planned through the IRL app.
- Student Loan Repayment: IRL will contribute up to $437.50 per month, with a maximum lifetime benefit of $31,500, for the repayment of employee student loans.
- Professional Development: IRL will contribute up to $3,000 annually, with a maximum lifetime benefit of $12,000, for expenses associated with employee professional development.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (coming Fall 2021) with 100% match on up to 6% of employee salary.
Get Together Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status.