Imagine being part of a nimble team where your ideas and input have
the potential to impact millions of lives. IRL aims to solve technology
addiction by bringing people together in real life. Our goal is to help
our users engage more with friends in-person to boost their overall
happiness, encourage curiosity, and make the task of organizing hang
outs a breeze.
Our team is focused on building an intuitive social calendar that will be a
‘one stop shop’ for all your calendar, event, and planning needs while still
incorporating other platforms and methods of communication. We're looking for
self-motivated engineers who have a passion for building high-quality
- Be responsible for delivering new features and bug fixes as part of a small, driven team.
- Participate in code reviews to help everyone move together and contribute quality code.
- Manage your work by setting your own development goals, executing them, and owning delivery of projects.
- Collaborate with the entire company via Slack, Github, and Zoom.
The Ideal Candidate Should:
- Have at least 3 years of Objective C experience and at least 4 years of Swift experience.
- Be located somewhere that's 3 hours +/- of Pacific Time.
- Have in-depth experience with object-oriented programming and data modeling.
- Know how to analyze multi-threaded, asynchronous code.
- Have a real passion for quality and attention to detail.
- Be familiar with Cocoapods, Git, Fastlane, Travis-CI, GitHub, and LLDB.
Please note that you can be a great fit even if not everything above applies to you. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
- A remote-first organization that allows you to set up working hours that best fit your daily routine.
- Room for personal and professional development through regular 1-on-1s and mentoring.
- A motivated team that enables you to do your best.
- Full coverage health insurance, dental.
- Paid holidays.
Open to full-time or contract applicants
Open to international applicants (benefits may vary)
Get Together Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status.