** Only open to candidates in timezones +/- 3 hours of Pacific Time **
IRL is the leading group messaging social network that brings people together through events and shared experiences. With its wide range of in-app offerings, including personalized event suggestions using artificial intelligence, calendar integrations, messenger and private group pages, IRL deepens everyone's ability to connect through organic community-building and engaging social interaction.
Based on humans' natural group orientation and essential need to communicate, especially in the post-COVID era, IRL is building the future of interaction by translating these inherent needs onto one platform and encouraging users to do more together.
- Be responsible for delivering new features and bug fixes as part of a small, driven team.
- Participate in code reviews to help everyone move together and contribute quality code.
- Manage your work by setting your own development goals, executing them, and owning delivery of projects.
- Collaborate with the entire company via Slack, Github, and Zoom.
The Ideal Candidate Should:
- Have some Objective C experience and at least 4 years of Swift experience.
- Have in-depth experience with object-oriented programming and data modeling.
- Have a real passion for quality and attention to detail.
- Be familiar with Cocoapods, Git, Fastlane, Travis-CI, GitHub, and LLDB.
Please note that you can be a great fit even if not everything above applies to you. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
- IRL pays 99% of the monthly premium for platinum and gold PPO medical insurance, plus vision and dental coverage, for employees and their spouses, partners & children.
- All employees receive 25 days of Personal Time Off every calendar year plus 5 Floating Holidays.
- Sick leave honor system: Employees can take up to 2 consecutive days per illness without having to take PTO.
- Remote Work Set Up Stipend for new employees of up to $7,500 for engineers and $5,000 for non-engineers.
- All-Purpose Stipend of $4,800 per year for ongoing remote work expenses plus an incredible range of products and services.
- Celebrations Stipend: Employees may receive up to $1,200 per year for personal and family events planned through the IRL app.
- Student Loan Repayment: IRL will contribute up to $437.50 per month, with a maximum lifetime benefit of $31,500, for the repayment of employee student loans.
- Professional Development: IRL will contribute up to $3,000 annually, with a maximum lifetime benefit of $12,000, for expenses associated with employee professional development.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (coming Fall 2021) with 100% match on up to 6% of employee salary.
Get Together Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status.