IRL is the leading group messaging social network that brings people together through events and shared experiences. With its wide range of in-app offerings, including personalized event suggestions using artificial intelligence, calendar integrations, messenger and private group pages, IRL deepens everyone's ability to connect through organic community-building and engaging social interaction.
Based on humans' natural group orientation and essential need to communicate, especially in the post-COVID era, IRL is building the future of interaction by translating these inherent needs onto one platform and encouraging users to do more together.
We're looking for self-motivated engineers who have a passion for building high-quality consumer-facing applications.
• Ambitious. You are eager to build a first-class Android experience. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, results-oriented environment and aim high.
• Execution driven. You love running a well-planned sprint, delivering high-quality features with your team, and tuning the processes you work in. Delivering a well-built release on time is one of your top priorities.
• Passionate. You are passionate about IRL's mission and you love the Android platform as much as we do.
• A team player. You enjoy working with cross-functionally across the organization and in a collaborative work environment. You communicate clearly & openly and can arrive at great solutions with your team-mates amidst different priorities.
• Lead the fully remote Android team at IRL in building a first-class mobile experience
• Be hands-on involved in building new & innovative features and drive technological advancements in IRL's Android experience
• Hire & manage a team of highly skilled Android Engineers
• Advise the Product & Design team on best practices on the Android platform & ecosystem
• Work closely with the whole Engineering team to improve on existing processes & continuously evolve our techstack
We’re looking for someone who has:
• 6+ years of experience in building native production Android applications, preferably in Kotlin recently
• 1+ years of experience managing high-performing mobile engineering teams
• Passion for developing scalable, well-designed software that adapts as it grows
• Excellent communication, planning & collaboration skills
Get Together Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status.