IRL is the leading group messaging social network that brings people together through events and shared experiences. With its wide range of in-app offerings, including personalized event suggestions using artificial intelligence, calendar integrations, messenger and private group pages, IRL deepens everyone's ability to connect through organic community-building and engaging social interaction.
Based on humans' natural group orientation and essential need to communicate, especially in the post-COVID era, IRL is building the future of interaction by translating these inherent needs onto one platform and encouraging users to do more together.
IRL has raised $170 million dollars in their Series C round led by SoftBank, with the promise that we will redefine the messaging category. This is a perfect opportunity to come in fairly early and make an impact. The user base has grown significantly in the last year, and we aim to continue that trajectory while expanding the team.
IRL has consistently been featured in the App Store under Apps We Love and has grown to >20m users. We’ve achieved great growth results and are looking to grow the team by 3x in the next 12 months.
Looking for someone to help QA establish best practices for our web and mobile apps. Currently we use a crowdsourced testing of our test cases and user stories. The candidate will need to help manage test runs after our alpha and beta releases manually themselves as well as through our testing platform. The candidate will need to triage reported bugs and denote which ones are reproducible and help engineers and product managers prioritize which bugs should be taken care of first. The ideal candidate should be able to learn the product inside and out and keep up to date with specs of latest feature launches and help ensure that the product flows are always working as expected.
- 3 + Years of experience in QA
- 2 + Years experience testing mobile apps (iOS & Android)
- 2 + Years experience testing web apps (Mac & Windows)
- 1 + Years working in a 100% remote environment
- Contribute to help establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Collaborate to oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as second key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts (manual and automated).
- IRL pays 99% of the monthly premium for platinum and gold PPO medical insurance, plus vision and dental coverage, for employees and their spouses, partners & children.
- All employees receive 25 days of Personal Time Off every calendar year plus 5 Floating Holidays.
- Sick leave honor system: Employees can take up to 2 consecutive days per illness without having to take PTO.
- Remote Work Set Up Stipend for new employees of up to $7,500 for engineers and $5,000 for non-engineers.
- All-Purpose Stipend of $4,800 per year for ongoing remote work expenses plus an incredible range of products and services.
- Celebrations Stipend: Employees may receive up to $1,200 per year for personal and family events planned through the IRL app.
- Student Loan Repayment: IRL will contribute up to $437.50 per month, with a maximum lifetime benefit of $31,500, for the repayment of employee student loans.
- Professional Development: IRL will contribute up to $3,000 annually, with a maximum lifetime benefit of $12,000, for expenses associated with employee professional development.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (coming Fall 2021) with 100% match on up to 6% of employee salary.
Get Together Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status.